10.6.7 On Hackintosh
Apple this week released Mac OS 10.6.7, the latest maintenance release for its Snow Leopard Operating System. I’ve tested this on my main hackintosh with no problems found. A new version 4.5 of Mail is installed as part of the update, which is incompatible with the Letterbox Mail add-on.
Letterbox developer Aaron Harnly has already released version 0.24b9 for 10.6.7 compatibility, so within 10 minutes of upgrading I had mail back to it’s widescreen glory. Thanks to Aaron for his work on this most useful and free plugin.
- 3 days before wedding @RadissonBlu Limerick tell Bride and Groom no rooms available for 80 guests flying in from UK. Hotel has overbooked. 1 week ago
- RT @danthat: Come on, Valve. Today. On this special day. A trailer, an announcement, anything. 9 months ago
- Thanks @Ubisoft, now I can't reset my password to play the game I PAID for. Do you want to increase piracy? http://t.co/c349mTkGXv 1 year ago
- You Might Want to Wait Before Updating Some Devices to iOS 7 - highly recommended for the iPad 3. osxdaily.com/2013/09/16/wai… 1 year ago
- The fantastic System Shock 2 is now available on GOG.com, compatible with windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8. gog.com/gamecard/syste… 2 years ago
- Adding an SSD to a hackintosh HD installation
- Switching from BIOS to UEFI
- OS X Mountain Lion Update v10.8.1 released
- Hackintosh upgrade from 10.7 to 10.8
- iPad WiFi 3rd generation review
- iPad 3rd Generation unboxing and screenshots
- Thoughts on the new iPad
- Moving to Crashplan online backup
- What’s up with Backzup?
- Lion SMB problems and using a WDTV media streamer
- 1,783,315 hits