10.6.6 on Hackintosh
Mac OS 10.6.6 has been out for a couple of days now, and I have successfully updated my main hackintosh to this release. The previous 10.6.5 release had required the addition of “pmVersion=21″ to the kernel flags section of my com.apple.Boot.plist file, but this latest update required no further modifications.
I haven’t found any problems with this release on my hardware. System updates always take a little longer on my hardware since I make a full bootable (and tested) backup before every major change, but that’s a good idea on Apple hardware as well since problems after updates are not unheard of.
- RT @danthat: Come on, Valve. Today. On this special day. A trailer, an announcement, anything. 3 months ago
- Thanks @Ubisoft, now I can't reset my password to play the game I PAID for. Do you want to increase piracy? http://t.co/c349mTkGXv 8 months ago
- You Might Want to Wait Before Updating Some Devices to iOS 7 - highly recommended for the iPad 3. osxdaily.com/2013/09/16/wai… 1 year ago
- The fantastic System Shock 2 is now available on GOG.com, compatible with windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8. gog.com/gamecard/syste… 2 years ago
- Yesterday my usual 50Mb/s download speed was <8Mb/s, today it has doubled to 100Mb/s. Thanks Virgin Media. 2 years ago
- Adding an SSD to a hackintosh HD installation
- Switching from BIOS to UEFI
- OS X Mountain Lion Update v10.8.1 released
- Hackintosh upgrade from 10.7 to 10.8
- iPad WiFi 3rd generation review
- iPad 3rd Generation unboxing and screenshots
- Thoughts on the new iPad
- Moving to Crashplan online backup
- What’s up with Backzup?
- Lion SMB problems and using a WDTV media streamer
- 1,768,570 hits