Software updates for the iPad and devices running iOS 4 are now available through iTunes. iPad OS 3.2.1 includes fixes for Wi-Fi, handling of PDFs in Mail and video playback, as well as adding Bing to Safari’s search options. iOS 4.0.1 for iPhone 4, 3GS and 3G lists an improvement to the formula used to calculate the signal strength bars as the only change.
I’ve just updated my 32Gb WiFi only iPad to 3.2.1, losing the Spirit jailbreak. I’ve found the benefits of a jailbroken iPad to be limited so far, so intend to wait a few months for the bugs to be ironed out of existing jailbroken apps.
- 3 days before wedding @RadissonBlu Limerick tell Bride and Groom no rooms available for 80 guests flying in from UK. Hotel has overbooked. 1 year ago
- RT @danthat: Come on, Valve. Today. On this special day. A trailer, an announcement, anything. 2 years ago
- Thanks @Ubisoft, now I can't reset my password to play the game I PAID for. Do you want to increase piracy? http://t.co/c349mTkGXv 2 years ago
- You Might Want to Wait Before Updating Some Devices to iOS 7 - highly recommended for the iPad 3. osxdaily.com/2013/09/16/wai… 3 years ago
- The fantastic System Shock 2 is now available on GOG.com, compatible with windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8. gog.com/gamecard/syste… 4 years ago
- Adding an SSD to a hackintosh HD installation
- Switching from BIOS to UEFI
- OS X Mountain Lion Update v10.8.1 released
- Hackintosh upgrade from 10.7 to 10.8
- iPad WiFi 3rd generation review
- iPad 3rd Generation unboxing and screenshots
- Thoughts on the new iPad
- Moving to Crashplan online backup
- What’s up with Backzup?
- Lion SMB problems and using a WDTV media streamer
- 1,819,568 hits