Over the past few years the equipment I take on holidays (vacations) had shrunk to a Canon HF100 video camera, Panasonic Lumix LC3 camera and Macbook. The cameras are compact and capable of excellent results, but the Macbook while not enormous is still bulky. Since my holiday usage is storing photo’s and video with a bit of email and web browsing the ideal replacement would seem to be a netbook. Read more…
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Adding an SSD to a hackintosh HD installation
- Switching from BIOS to UEFI
- OS X Mountain Lion Update v10.8.1 released
- Hackintosh upgrade from 10.7 to 10.8
- iPad WiFi 3rd generation review
- iPad 3rd Generation unboxing and screenshots
- Thoughts on the new iPad
- Moving to Crashplan online backup
- What’s up with Backzup?
- Lion SMB problems and using a WDTV media streamer
- 1,820,516 hits